Before you jump to Prime Rib Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prime rib roast recipe. You can have prime rib roast using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prime Rib Roast:
- Prepare 1 Rib Roast - bone in (5-7 ribs)
- You need 3 tsp kosher salt
- You need 3 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp paprika
Steps to make Prime Rib Roast:
- Take rib roast out of the refrigerator and sit at room temperature for at least 4 hours prior to cooking.
- Combine salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 60-90 min before cooking, take a paper towel and dab dry the roast. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Then sift the seasonings in step 2 all over the roast. You do not want to rub this in. Just sift over the top.
- Place the roast into a roasting pan. Since the roast is bone in, you do not need to use a rack in the pan, but you can if you want.
- When you are ready to cook the roast, cook it on a shelf that 3/4 from the bottom of the preheated oven oven. Cook uncovered at 475 degrees for 30 minutes. This will give the outside a nice sear.
- After the 30 minutes are done reduce the heat to 300 degrees and cook uncovered for 1 hour.
- Reduce temperature again to 275, and cook until the roast is at the desired doneness.
- After cooking, let the roast sit for 20-30 minutes before cutting into it.
If you find this Prime Rib Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.