Before you jump to Simple Chewy Popcorn Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chewy popcorn balls recipe. To make simple chewy popcorn balls you need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chewy Popcorn Balls:
- Prepare karo light corn syrup
- Get kettlecorn
- You need sugar
- Take food colouring (optional)
Steps to make Simple Chewy Popcorn Balls:
- Make both bags of kettlecorn. Get out a large bowl and fill it with both bags of the kettlecorn.
- Get out a medium pot and set the burner on medium heat.
- Add in your corn syrup first, then your sugar.
- Don't mix the sugar and corn syrup until half of the sugar has dissolved. If you would like, you can now add the food coloring. Once that's done, keep mixing until it begins to boil.
- Once it begins to boil, you can let it boil for about 45 seconds for a more chewy popcorn ball or 1 and a half minutes for a harder popcorn ball.
- Remove from heat and pour slowly into the bowl of kettlecorn and mix it in as you are pouring. Immediately begin mixing quickly when done pouring. Mix the kettlecorn and corn syrup/sugar solution well. WARNING: It will be very hot! Be careful!
- Continue mixing for a couple minutes, until it begins to get slightly hard and is cool enough to mold into balls. Be careful not to let it cool too much or it will be too hard to form into balls.
- Take a handful of the kettlecorn and form it into a firm, compressed ball. Repeat this until you run out of kettlecorn.
- Let the popcorn balls cool on a plate spaced far enough apart that they don't touch one another. Until they become less sticky, pick them up off the plate frequently so that they don't stick.
If you find this Simple Chewy Popcorn Balls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.