Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken big mac recipe. To cook teriyaki chicken big mac you only need 31 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- Take Sauce:
- Provide 1/2 Cup Tomato Ketchup,
- Provide Wasabi, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference
- Get 2 TBSP Soy Sauce,
- Take Teriyaki Sauce:
- Get 6 TBSP Sake,
- Provide 6 TBSP Mirin,
- Take 3 TBSP Light Muscovado Sugar,
- Use 6 TBSP Soy Sauce,
- Provide Teriyaki Glaze:
- You need Slurry, Cornstarch 1/4 TSP + Water 1/2 TSP
- Provide Teriyaki Sauce, 1/2 Recipe
- Use 1/4 Inch Ginger Grated,
- Use 1 Clove Garlic Frated,
- You need Chicken Patties:
- Provide 1/2 Inch Ginger,
- You need 250 g Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,
- Use 250 g Chicken Thigh Skinless Boneless,
- Prepare 1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce,
- Get 3 TBSP Teriyaki Sauce,
- Prepare 3 TBSP Panko Japanese Bread Crumb,
- You need 3 TBSP Cornstarch,
- Get 1 Egg Lightly Beaten,
- Provide Pinch Sea Salt,
- Get Pinch Black Pepper,
- Get Sesame Oil, For Cooking
- Take Pinch Nori Flakes,
- Prepare Burgers:
- Provide 4 Pineapple Fresh Cored And Sliced Into Rings / Canned,
- Prepare 4 Big Mac Style Burger Buns,
- Get Onion Jam, 1 Recipe
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/26/Burger-Buns for the big mac style burger buns recipe.
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/09/02/Onion-Jam for the onion jam recipe.
- Prepare the sauce. - - In a small bowl, add ketchup, wasabi and soy sauce. - - Stir to combine well. - - Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce. - - In a sauce pot over medium heat, add in sake, mirin and sugar. - - Stir to dissolve the sugar. Stir, stir, stir. - - Once bubbles start to form, add in soy sauce. - - Stir to combine well.
- Bring it up to a slow simmer. - - As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat. - - Transfer half of the sauce into a bowl. - - Retain the other half in the pot.
- Prepare the teriyaki glaze. - - In a small bowl, add cornstarch and water. - - Stir to combine well and set aside. - - In the same pot, add ginger and garlic. - - Bring it up to a simmer.
- Add in the slurry. - - Stir to combine well. - - Bring it up to a simmer. - - Simmer for about 1 min. - - As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare the chicken patties. - - Finely grate the ginger. - - Squeeze the grated ginger with your hand to juice out the ginger juice. - - Set aside.
- If you have a meat grinder, grind chicken as per manufacturer’s instructions. - - If you do not have a meat grinder, coarsely dice the chicken and add into a blender. - - Blitz until the chicken is coarsely ground. - - Transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, panko, cornstarch, egg, salt, pepper and the ginger juice. - - Light mix to combine well. - - Do not over mix. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge to marinade for at least 4 hrs.
- If you have a burger patties press, grease the press lightly with sesame oil. - - Scoop and weigh the chicken mixture onto the press and form them into patties. - - You should have 8 equal patties.
- If you do not have a burger patties press, you can use English muffin rings. - - Divide the chicken mixture into 8 equal size. with a weighing scale. - - Grease the muffin rings with sesame oil. - - In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in 2 TBSP of sesame oil.
- Once the oil is heated up, place the muffin rings into the skillet. - - Scoop the chicken mixture into the muffin rings, gently press with a back of a spoon to from into a patty. - - If your skillet is large enuff, you can cook 2 patties at 1 go.
- Once the chicken is about half way cooked, you can unmold the muffin rings easily. - - Flip the patties. They should be lightly crisped browned and lightly charred. - - Brush the patties with some teriyaki sauce. - - Drizzle in some more sesame oil, tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid.
- Once bottom is lightly crisped browned and lightly charred, remove from heat and transfer onto a plate. - - Immediately, sprinkle some nori flakes over the top. - - Repeat the steps for the remaining patties.
- Assemble the burgers. - - In the a griddle medium heat, add in pineapple slices. - - You can use the same skillet, but I prefer some grilled marks on my pineapples. - - Brush the pineapples with teriyaki sauce.
- Once bottom is lightly charred, flip. - - Brush with more teriyaki sauce. - - Cook until bottom is lightly charred. - - Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice the burger bun into 3 tiers. - - In a skillet over medium heat, toast the burger buns until light charred. - - Remove from heat and set aside. - - Place bottom burger bun on a working surface. - - Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the bottom bun.
- Place a chicken patty over the top. - - Drizzle some of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. - - Follow by the grilled pineapple, onion jam and the middle tier of the bun.
- Spread with some more ketchup wasabi sauce. - - Place another chicken patty over the top. - - Drizzle some more of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. - - Follow by the onion jam.
- Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the top bun. - - Place the top bun over the top to finish the burger. - - Repeat the steps for the remaining burgers. - - Serve immediately.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.