Before you jump to Shahi kofta Biryani 😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi kofta biryani 😊 recipe. To make shahi kofta biryani 😊 you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi kofta Biryani 😊:
- Prepare chicken boneless, 1/2 cup pudina,2 green chillies
- Use cuminseeds/zeera,2 tbsn breadcrumbs,1 tsp garam masala pwd
- Prepare tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste and 1 tsp salt
- Get Grind all together )this is for kofta
- Prepare Biryani masala
- You need big onion sliced,2 big tomatoes chopped,5 green chillies chop
- Take tbsn salt,1 tbsn curd,1tbsn red chilli pwd, 1 tsp turmeric
- Provide coriander pwd, 1 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- Use garam masala, 1tsp Biryani masala,1 cup coriander leaves
- Provide N mint leaves(1 potato cubed n fried optional)
- Use Whole garam masala put with onion 8 black pepper, 4 cloves
- Provide cinnamon,3 bay leaves, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 4 cardamom
- You need rice soaked for 10 mins
- Get Garam masala for rice 1 tsp cumin seeds,3 bay leaves, 3 cardamom
- Get black pepper,4 cloves,1 stick cinnamon and 3 tbsn salt
- Prepare saffron soaked in water,fried cashewnuts, fried onions
- Use Colour yellow n green
Instructions to make Shahi kofta Biryani 😊:
- First grind all the above masala with chicken and grind n mix altogether and form small balls n fry them…keep some for decorations
- Now heat 1 cup of oil add the onion with the whole garam masala I mentioned above…now add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix then add tomato n chillies
- Now add the turmeric, red chilli pwd, coriander pwd,curd and salt n mix well n saute 2 mins
- Now add mix vegetables (ur choice)then add garam masala pwd and Biryani masala (check my recipe for Biryani masala)
- Now mix the kofta with the masala and coriander leaves n mint leaves,remove some oil for rice.now boil rice with 8 cup of water with the above whole garam masala and salt…
- When done strain now in a big vessel layer some rice then the kofta masala then add the layer of rice,pour drops of colour, oil,saffron water all over the top layer..decorate some kofta with some silver leaf(not aluminium)
- Now cover the lid n the lid with cloth…cook on high flame for 5 mins then 10 mins on low flame…open the lid after 5 mins
- When done decorate with fried onions, fried cashews and the decorated kofta….and some curd salad.😊..pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog…enjoy 😊 happy mother's day #cookpad #ramadanrecipe #youtube
If you find this Shahi kofta Biryani 😊 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.