Before you jump to Natto Tofu Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to natto tofu fritters recipe. To make natto tofu fritters you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Natto Tofu Fritters:
- Use Firm tofu
- Provide pack - about 50 grams Natto
- Provide Egg
- Use Katakuriko
- Provide Aonori
- Take Salt
- You need If making as baby food:
- Provide Tofu (firm)
- You need Split bean natto
- Use Katakuriko
- Prepare Aonori
- Prepare Salt
Steps to make Natto Tofu Fritters:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl (if the natto came with a sauce packet, put that in too).
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the pan.
- When each side has been fried to a golden brown color, they are done! They're good on their own, or dipped into ponzu sauce.
- If you add ground meat, they will become natto tofu burgers. I think they'd be good with cheese, although that would increase the calories.
- [Edit] The mixture is hard to form, so shape them small so that they are easy to flip over.
- [Edit] They won't be as fluffy, but if you drain excess moisture from the tofu before making the mixture, it will be easier to form.
- I tried it with ginger in the mix as well as on top. Ginger stimulates your digestion.
- [As baby food] Mix the split natto, tofu, katakuriko and aonori together, and pan fry in a frying pan coated thinly with vegetable oil. That's all.
- [As baby food] You can add a little salt. The mixture is soft, but if you make them small, you can easily flip them.
If you find this Natto Tofu Fritters recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.