Before you jump to Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan baked fruit jam tart recipe. You can cook pan baked fruit jam tart using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart:
- Get flour
- Use margarine/ butter
- You need sugar/ icing sugar
- Provide egg yolks
- Provide egg yolk for egg wash
- Get Any fruit jam (I use St.Dalfour Fig Jam)
Steps to make Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart:
- Beat margarine/ butter until soft, then add on sugar, beat again until soft.
- Add on the egg yolks, beat again until mixed well and soft.
- Add on the flour, stir well. Knead until form dough and not sticky.
- Keep in the fridge ± 10 mins
- Take 1 tablespoon dough, fill with jam, and make any shape you desire (I did round shape because easy 😁)
- Pre heat pan in low temperature ± 15 mins and lay the tarts into, then egg wash the top. Cover the lid, bake ±30 mins in low heat (I use induction cooker, deep fry mode, 100°C temperature)
If you find this Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.