Before you jump to Chicken stuff potato sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with changing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stuff potato sandwich recipe. To cook chicken stuff potato sandwich you only need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken stuff potato sandwich:
- Take 3-4 Potatoes
- Use 3 Chicken flay
- Take Bread slice 2
- Take Mozzarella cheese halfcup
- Provide 💕For chicken
- You need Jullion cut chicken
- You need 2-3 tbsp Soya sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Take Blacks pepper halftsp
- Prepare Mustard powder half tsp
- Use pinch Red chilli flakes
- Prepare Mayyonise as required
- Provide Springs onion 3 tbsp
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 💕For potatoes
- Use Mashed potatoes
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper
- You need 1 tsp White pepper
- Prepare 1 Green chilli
- Get Corriender as required
- Prepare Capsicum as required
- Prepare 💕For coating
- Use 1 Egg
- You need 1 tsp Cornflour
- Take Bread crumbs
Instructions to make Chicken stuff potato sandwich:
- At first cut chicken in jullion shape then add oyster, soya and chilli sauce
- Then add all black pepper, red chilli flakes and mustard powder
- Now add salt and mix leave it for one hour then put it in a pan and let it cook on low flame
- Then when it was done then add spring onion and mayyonise and apply over a bread slice
- Then pour cheese over it and cut and put aside
- Then boil potatoes and mashed them well then add all spices and salt and green chillies
- Now add chopped capsicum and corriender and mix then refrigerate it for few hours then coat it over the sandwich properly
- Now add cornflour and little amount of water in egg and beat it well then coat it wit egg first then apply bread crumbs over it and deep fry it on low flame
- Then serve with lemon tea and enjoy…
If you find this Chicken stuff potato sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.